Guests - Welcome, thanks for checking us out. It's good to have you here! Please consider joining our little community by clicking on the 'register' link in the header. This will allow you to see attached images, join in the discussions, and take advantage of upcoming members-only features.

Two Rivers Kitefest

Are you looking for a place to fly and people to fly with? Heading to a festival and hoping to meet up with other forum members? This is the place!
BlueKarbonKrusher
alt. name: Tim

Two Rivers Kitefest

Post by BlueKarbonKrusher »

Will be at Two Rivers Kitefest(Wisconsin) Saturday Sept 5. Have never been to one, should be interesting.
Blue

ken mcneill
Site Admin
alt. name: kmac

Re: Two Rivers Kitefest

Post by ken mcneill »

It's going to be a great weekend, see you there!

BlueKarbonKrusher

Fire and Ice did a great job with your kites today. I think they flew standards to start and went to vented. That Devon sure can fly. Glad we went. Blue

ken mcneill
Site Admin
alt. name: kmac

Post by ken mcneill »

BlueKarbonKrusher wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:37 pm
Fire and Ice did a great job with your kites today. I think they flew standards to start and went to vented. That Devon sure can fly. Glad we went. Blue
Glad you had a good time Blue! Chat with anyone? Was there a place for public flying?

BlueKarbonKrusher

There was a place to fly, we did not talk to any of the flyers, but talked to many of the other spectators. Winds were probably 18 plus, I did not fly as the wind has been up here for a while, lots of flying. Rain/wind for tomorrow, hopefully it will be OK in Two Rivers. The High school had plenty of space. I am not a Rev guy, but the flying was cool. Worth our time to go. I was hoping to score some 6mm sticks, but none for sale.