My new M3

BobD

My new M3

Post by BobD »

I just got my new M3. I'm truly impressed by Ken's craftsmanship and attention to detail. There are C clips on the spine to keep the center T from shifing and clips on the leading edge to keep the APAs from shifting. You don't even know there's a rub patch to keep the upper spreader from wearing the sail - it's nearly invisible and you don't see it unless you look carefully. HIs unique outer standoff has a kind of long pouch that will hold the flexible standoff securely and put less stress on it. The snag free nose is a work of art too. He even ships the spreaders and standoffs in a heat sealed plastic bag that I think I'll use when I put the kite away.

I also want give credit to Ken for the color picks and layout. He gave me a bunch of suggestions and worked with me to come with a color scheme I'm ecstatic with! Not only is he a craftsman, he's an artist!

The weather hasn't been good to fly it. The snow just melted and and a cold front just came through from Canada with strong winds (50+ MPH gusts). I hope to get some air time next weekend.
Attachments
BobDrosdick_M3.jpg

paul fouts

Re: My new M3

Post by paul fouts »

Pretty kite. Enjoy flying it when the weather calms down ...