- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Our shopping cart system does not collect or store credit card information. We use PayPal as our payment gateway and credit card processor. PayPal uses world class security systems and state of the art data encryption to protect your sensitive information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
A Word About Cookies
This site uses “cookies,” which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on this site and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. Cookies do not cause damage to your computer system or files, and only the website that transferred a particular cookie to you can read, modify or delete such a cookie. You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on this site.
As you interact with us, certain information may be collected passively, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, operating system, or the MAC address of a wireless device that you may be using to access our site. This helps us identify you and provide better service to you. An ” Internet protocol address” or “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the internet. The “MAC Address” or Media Access Control Address” is an identifier attached to a network adapter, such as your wireless (WiFi) card, device, or component.
Opting Out of Promotional E-Mailing
If you prefer not to receive promotional emails, such as information about new products, special offers and sales events, you can let us know by sending and e-mail through the “Contact Us” section of our website. Please give us your full first and last name, home address and e-mail address for verification purposes. We cannot guarantee instant removal off our e-mailing list, although we will do our best to fulfill your request in a timely manner.
Our Age Policy
We are committed to the safety and well-being of minors. For this reason, we do not knowingly permit anyone under the age of 18 to register, shop or buy products from us. Any children under the age of 18 should ask permission and be accompanied by a legal guardian before accessing or in any way using the shopping functions of this web site. By using this website you are acknowledging that you are at least 18 years of age and that you consent to all of our policies regarding use.